We are currently seeking to fill a full-time field sales representative position for Nationwide Markets. The primary responsibilities of FSR is to creatively meet and exceed dealer support by objectively developing new and existing clients while providing exceptional service by performing the following duties but not limited to:
Position Duties & Responsibilities:
* Sell products/services to dealers at their workplace (dealer store).
* Develop and implement customer sales strategies necessary for efficient sales
* Interact with dealers to identify their needs and product specifications
* Offer dealers products which can meet their requirements
* Develop and maintain close working relationship with customers to boost sales and increase their revenue
* Provide dealers with the explanation of product/service features and benefits
* Manage to consistently meet or exceed company expectations and company metrics.
* Assist with the development of company annual fiscal budget and targets for the territory
* Maintain contact with clients through calls, in person visits and emails to ensure customer satisfaction and obtain feedback
* Help address and resolve dealer complaints and issues with products/services
* An availability during business hours to support our dealers needs.
* Dealer support contact as needed occasional after hours
* Work in line with company policies and regulations
* Provide periodic report of expenses and activities to management
* Prepare territory sales forecast
* Document interaction with customers using CRM system
* Assist with the training and coaching of dealer and their staff
* Professionally execute field sales operations to boost company image and public goodwill
* Conduct sales negotiation with clients
* Monitor the sales industry to identify changes in customer demand and glean competitive insights
Requirements – Skills, Abilities, and Knowledge
* Education and Training: High school diploma is required Bachelor’s degree preferred
* Communication Skill: Effectively communicating with clients to identify needs or to resolve issues
* 1 years Previous Sales Experience
* Persuasive Quality: Ability to convince clients to purchase a product/service
* Negotiation Skills: Ability to negotiate prices with clients when needed
* Develop and maintain an excellent business relationship with company clients.
* Service new and existing accounts with a routine schedule.
* Providing product knowledge and support.
* Create new and innovative ways to increase sales and products carried by customers.
* Attend team meetings and maintain pipeline.
* Increase knowledge of company product lines and new products within the industry.
* General Computer skills
* Willingness to meet or exceed company expectations and company metrics.
* Adjust sales scripts to better target the needs and interests of specific partners (gas stations, liquor stores, pc repair, wireless retail, etc.).
* Work hand in hand with the outside sales team to assist in sales and support with the partners assigned to you.
* A strong willingness to under promise and over-deliver
* Be personal with the partners assigned to you…we are looking for valued relationships and want to know that our partners like you! People buy from people they like
* Identify low producing partners and work diligently to coach and train on how to increase sales to create a phenomenal partner experience.
* Must have Wireless industry experience
* Ability to train new clients on equipment issues
* Valid Drivers License and reliable Transportation
* Read, Write and Speak English. (Spanish bilingual receives more prompt response)
* 1 – 2 Yrs. of Field sales rep experience is plus.
* Team player.
* Must be a fantastic listener with strong organizational and time management skills.
Education & Experience:
* High School Diploma or GED Required
* Bachelor’s Degree- Preferred
Email your resume to email@example.com